There are three types of membership:
- Professional Registration Membership for qualified practitioners fulfilling the criteria for registration as a Dance Movement Psychotherapist (RDMP) with ADMP UK.
- Associate Membership is open to anyone interested in Dance Movement Psychotherapy
- Student and Institutional Membership
Members receive a quarterly publication ‘e-motion’ newsletter, which provides new and updated information on developments in the field; details of relevant workshops and courses; and current debates and articles concerning DMP. Subscription to ‘e-motion’ is available to non-members.
The membership forms are available here.
Further information can be found in ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Registration’
The Professional Registers
- The professional member register consists of names and addresses of individuals who are recognised by the Association as competent and licensed to practice to work as professional DMPs.
- The professional register has been established in order to safeguard the quality and standards of the Dance Movement Psychotherapy profession in the United Kingdom for the benefit both of its members and of the public.
- ADMP also maintains registers of members qualified to supervise and to be in private practice.
- The Professional Registers are available here.